Driving Stronger Output with Greater Efficiencies
Tectura’s discrete manufacturing software solutions are designed for companies with complex business processes that require flexibility in managing order processing. Our expertise in this sector can help you achieve consistent and transparent management of your operations while improving responsiveness to your customers’ needs. Tectura uniquely offers manufacturers comprehensive functionality to address multiple types of production environments and strategies – providing the visibility to drive effective and efficient business decisions.
Key features offered by Tectura Discrete Manufacturing Solution:
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Engineering Change Management
- Integration with CAD, PDM, and ECO systems
- Built-in Product and Sales Configurator
- Fast RFQ and Estimation
- Customer Service Integration
- Graphical Planning Engine
- Project Logistics
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Project-based Manufacturing
- End-to-end Project Planning
- Product Readiness
- Subcontracting with Supply of Material
- Multi-production Processes
- Service Contracts, Service Orders, and Item Worksheets
- Easy Integration with Microsoft products
Built on trusted Microsoft Dynamics ERP technology, our discrete manufacturing solutions can help you:
- Enhance production planning and shorten cycling times.
- Integrate design innovation into manufacturing.
- Support flexible manufacturing processes (Configure-To-Order).
- Gain insight into logistic impact and engineering changes.
- Improve project management of customized orders.
- Enhance material and product traceability.
- Ensure efficient project planning.
- Control processes from start to finish.
Our Discrete Manufacturing Solutions are applied in a variety of sectors including:
- Engineer-to-order or make-to-order manufacturing.
- Plant or special-use construction.
- Machine construction.
- Special vehicle construction.
- Elevator and lift construction.
- Device and apparatus fabrication.
- Post delivery service for configured items.