Protect your business with the most trusted cloud
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services which developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy and manage applications through our global network of datacentres. With Azure, you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications and frameworks of your choice.
Deploy anywhere with your choice of tools
Choose how you deploy Azure—connecting cloud and on-premises with hybrid cloud capabilities and using open source technologies—for maximum portability and value from your existing investments.
- Build your apps, your way - Use the tools and open source technologies you already know and trust, because Azure supports a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases and devices.
- Extend on-premises data and apps - Take the investment you have made in open source technology, data, or apps and extend it to the cloud. Seamless hybrid cloud capabilities in Azure span infrastructure, data, user identity, apps and management.
- Deploy the cloud on-premises - Bring Azure capabilities to your datacentre with Azure Stack. Leverage the Azure portal, PowerShell and DevOps tools experience and app model across the cloud and on-premises.
- Achieve global scale in local regions- Extend your global reach with the cloud service which offers more countries and regions than any other provider. Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacentres across 38 announced regions.
- Detect and mitigate threats - Get a central view of all your Azure resources. Azure Security Centre helps you prevent, detect and respond to threats with increased visibility and control over the security of all your Azure resources.
- Rely on the most trusted cloud - Trust the cloud which offers the most comprehensive compliance coverage with 50 compliance offerings.